Who We Are
The Barren County Chamber Foundation Inc. founded in 2022 is designated by the irs as a tax-exempt organization under section 501 (C) (3).
The Barren County Chamber Foundation Inc. provides programs of community-wide benefit to foster education, training and research to advance the well-being of the workforce in Barren County.
Leaders of the Future
The program helps local students understand the ties between education, careers, and the community. The goal of this program is to nurture an appreciation of Barren County among students, showcase career opportunities in our region, and stimulate a desire to contribute to the prosperity of the community in the future.
This program includes 1 retreat, multiple day sessions, and multiple service/volunteer hours.
Leadership Barren County
Leadership Barren County is a program designed to take a more in-depth look into the many sectors of our community. The goal of the 9-month program is to educate and prepare individuals for leadership roles within the community.
This program entails 2 overnight retreats, one team building and one shadowing a similar community, several day sessions, and a group project that benefits the local community.
Board of Directors
- Amanda Abell-Caverna Independet Schools
- Tara Bailey-The Barren County Family YMCA
- KATIE BILLINGSLEY-CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD-BILLINGSLEY FARMS
- Maureen Carpenter-Barren Inc.
- Matt Compton-Bailey Gibson Buick, GMC Inc.
- sonya davis-barren county schools
- Cheyanne Fant-Barren County Schools
- tonya johnson-t.j. regional health
- tara martin-Glasgow independENT schools
- Kelsey stephens-the stephens company
- Tyler Travis - Comparion Insurance Agency
- jeff wells-dave's transportation services